您好,欢迎光临中国出口退税咨询网!
设为首页  |  加入收藏  |  网站地图
中国最具权威性出口退税专业网站
权威、及时、前瞻、独到
国际贸易商品相关外贸术语--询盘的提出
发表时间:2011-8-17 14:34:38 来源:中国出口退税咨询网 [我要挑错]

  我们已向该公司提出询价( 询盘 )。

  We addressed our inquiry to the firm.

  对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。

  We answered the inquiry received from the firm.

  我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的 询盘 。

  We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.

  我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。

  We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.

  敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。

  Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.

  如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。

  We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.

  敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。

  Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.

  由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。

  Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.

  请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。

  Please state your best terms and discount for cash.

  由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。

  Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.

  请告知该商品的价格和质量。

  Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.

  请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品, 如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。

  Please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in Japan.

  敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。

  Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.

  敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。

  Kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.

  请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少?

  At what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling Texas cotton for November?

  请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价格。

  Please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best Cork.

  请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。

  We shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.

  请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价、谢谢。

  I shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.

  请对该商品报最低价。

  Please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.

  贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠条件的 询盘 敬悉。

  We have received your letter of July 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods.

  如收到贵司对机械产品的询价, 我们将甚表谢意。

  We shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.

  如能告知该商品的详细情况, 则不胜感谢。

  We would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.

  如您能告知该商品的现行价格, 将不胜感谢。

  We would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods.

全文共2582字节  

版权声明:
  凡本网注明"来源:中国出口退税咨询网"的所有作品,版权均属于中国出口退税咨询网。任何组织未经中国出口退税咨询网以及作者书面授权不得转载、摘编或利用其它方式使用上述作品。凡本网注明来源非中国出口退税咨询网的作品,均转载自其它媒体,转载目的在于更好服务读者、传递信息之需,并不代表本网赞同其观点,本网亦不对其真实性负责,持异议者应与原出处单位主张权利。
最新动态
网站介绍 设为首页 加入收藏 联系站长 法律声明 网站地图
中国出口退税咨询网 V8.1 Copyright ? 2002-2012 TaxRefund.com.cn ,All Rights Reserved By 大连龙图信息技术有限公司
本站所有资料未经许可不得擅自转载 经营许可证编号:辽B-2-4-20090019, 国际质量管理体系认证:ISO 9001:2000
申报系统全国免费技术支持热线:0411-85865678(三路并发,自动转接
客户服务中心热线:4006186661(包括产品销售咨询、VIP会员服务、产品售后服务)
投诉热线:0411-81895413