您好,欢迎光临中国出口退税咨询网!
设为首页  |  加入收藏  |  网站地图
中国最具权威性出口退税专业网站
权威、及时、前瞻、独到
英语报价黄金句
发表时间:2011-8-18 9:13:05 来源:中国出口退税咨询网 [我要挑错]

  1)A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality.

  A:这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。

  B: Is there much of a difference in price ?

  B:价钱也有很大的分别吧?

  A: Yes ,the economy model is about 30% less.

  A:是的,经济型的大约便宜30%。

  B: We‘ll take that one .

  B:我们就买那种。

  2)A: Is this going to satisfy your requirements ?

  A:这种的合你的要求吗?

  B: Actually , it is more than we need .

  B:事实上,已超出我们所需要的。

  A: We can give you a little cheaper model .

  A:我们可以提供你便宜一点的型式。

  B: Let me see the specifications for that .

  B:让我看看它的规格说明书吧。

  3)A: You‘re asking too much for this part .

  A:这零件你们要价太高了。

  B: we have some cheaper ones .

  B:我们有便宜一点的。

  A: What is the price difference ?

  A:价钱差多少?

  B: The basic model will cost about 10% less

  B:基本型的便宜约10%左右。

  4)A: How many different models of this do you offer?

  A:这个你们有多少种不同的型式。

  B: We have five different ones .

  B:五种

  A: Is there much of a price difference .

  A:价钱有很大的差别吗?

  B: Yes, so we had better look over your specifications.

  B:是的,所以我们最好先把您的规格说明细看一遍。

  5)A: The last order didn‘t work out too well for us

  A:上回订的货用起来不怎么顺。

  B: What was wrong?

  B:有什么问题吗?

  A: We were developing too much waste .

  A:生产出来的废品太多了。

  B: I suggest you go up to our next higher price level.

  B:我建议您采用我们价格再高一级的货

  6)A: Did the material work out well for you ?

  A:那些材料进行的顺利吗?

  B: Not really .

  B:不怎么好。

  A: What was wrong?

  A:怎么啦?

  B: We felt that the price was too high for the quality .

  B:我们觉得以这样的品质价钱太高了。

  7) A: Has our material been all right ?

  A:我们的原材料没问题吧?

  B: I‘m afraid not .

  B:有问题呢。

  A: Maybe you should order a little better quality

  A:也许您应该买品质好一点的

  B: Yes, we might have to do that .

  B:是呀,恐怕只有这么做了。

  8) A: I think you had better come out to the factory .

  A:我看你最好走一趟工厂,

  B: Is there something wrong .

  B:出了什么事吗

  A: Yes ,your last shipment wasn‘t up to par .

  A:嗯,你上次送去的货没有达到标准

  B: Let ‘s go out and have a look at it .

  走,我们去看看

  9) A: I want you to look at this material .

  A:我要你看看这材料

  B: Is this from our last shipment ?

  B:这是上次叫的货吗?

  A: Yes ,it is .

  A:是啊。

  B: I can see why you are having some problems with it .

  B:我明白为什么你用起来会有问题了。

  10) A: I would suggest that you use this material instead of that .

  A:我建议你改用这种替代那种。

  B: But that costs more .

  B:可是那样成本较高。

  A: But you will get less waste from this .

  A:但可以减少浪费。

  B: We‘ll try it once .

  B:那么就试一次看看吧。

  11) A: Our manufacturing costs have gone up too much

  A:我们的制造成本增加太多了。

  B: You might try one of our cheaper components .

  B:你试试这种较便宜的组件怎样?

  A: Let‘s take a look at your price list again

  A:我再看一次你们的价目表吧。

  B: Sure . I‘ll bring it in next week .

  B:好哇,我下个礼拜带过来。

  12) A: This is the best material we have to offer .

  A:这是本公司所供应的最好的原料。

  B: Actually ,I don‘t think we need it to be this good .

  B:说实在的,我并不认为我们用得着这么好的,

  A: I can let you have this kind cheaper .

  A:我可以算你便宜一点。

  B: Let‘s do that .

  B:那就这么说定吧?

  13) A: How is the new material working out for you ?

  A:新原料用得如何?

  B: Fine .we‘re saving a lot of money with it .

  B:不错,节省了不少的钱,

  A: I‘m glad to hear that .

  A:听你这么说真高兴

  B: It was a good suggestion .thanks .

  B:你建议得不错,谢谢。

  14) A: How many would you like to order ?

  A:您要订多少?

  B: Is there a minimum order ?

  B:有最低订购量的限制吗?

  A: No ,we can ship in lots of any size .

  A:没有,任何数量都可以出货。

  B: We‘ll try one case of this .

  B:那么,这种的就试一箱吧

  15) A: We‘re ready to take your order now.

  A:你们现在可以下订单了。

  B: We want to try this component as a sample.

  B:这种组件我们想试个样品看看。

  A: I can send one for you to try .

  A:我们可以寄个给你试用。

  B: Yes , please do that .

  B:好,那就麻烦你了。

  16) A: How many would you like to order ?

  A:您要订多少?

  B: How do they come packaged ?

  B:货是怎样装的呢?

  A: In cases of 100.

  A:一箱装100个。

  B: We‘ll take 500.

  B:我们要500个

  17) A: We need seven of these .

  A:我们要七个这种的。

  B: They come in cases of five .

  B:它们是五个一箱。

  A: Then ,send two cases please .

  A:这样的话,就送两箱吧。

  B: Good . thank you for the order .

  B:好的,谢谢你的订货。

  18) A: We can‘t handle an order that small

  A:这么少的数量,我们不能接受。

  B: What is the minimum we would have to order .

  B:那么我们至少得订多少呢。

  19) A: We have a problem with your order .

  A:你订的货有点问题。

  B: What is it ?

  B:什么问题。

  A: We can‘t split open a case to fill your order .

  A:因为我们不能拆箱来凑足你的订量。

  B: I‘ll see if we can take the whole case .

  B:那我考虑看看是不是可以买整箱。

  20) A: Do you offer any quantity discounts ?

  A:大量购买有折扣吗?

  B: No, we don‘t.

  B:不,没有。

  A: Then give us three cases of this .

  A:那么这种的就买三箱好了。

全文共5609字节  

版权声明:
  凡本网注明"来源:中国出口退税咨询网"的所有作品,版权均属于中国出口退税咨询网。任何组织未经中国出口退税咨询网以及作者书面授权不得转载、摘编或利用其它方式使用上述作品。凡本网注明来源非中国出口退税咨询网的作品,均转载自其它媒体,转载目的在于更好服务读者、传递信息之需,并不代表本网赞同其观点,本网亦不对其真实性负责,持异议者应与原出处单位主张权利。
最新动态
网站介绍 设为首页 加入收藏 联系站长 法律声明 网站地图
中国出口退税咨询网 V8.1 Copyright ? 2002-2012 TaxRefund.com.cn ,All Rights Reserved By 大连龙图信息技术有限公司
本站所有资料未经许可不得擅自转载 经营许可证编号:辽B-2-4-20090019, 国际质量管理体系认证:ISO 9001:2000
申报系统全国免费技术支持热线:0411-85865678(三路并发,自动转接
客户服务中心热线:4006186661(包括产品销售咨询、VIP会员服务、产品售后服务)
投诉热线:0411-81895413