您好,欢迎光临中国出口退税咨询网!
设为首页  |  加入收藏  |  网站地图
中国最具权威性出口退税专业网站
权威、及时、前瞻、独到
运输英语中英互译总汇
发表时间:2011-8-18 13:39:28 来源:中国出口退税咨询网 [我要挑错]

  We arrange shipments to any part of the world.

  我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。

  From what I've heard you're ready well up in shipping work.

  据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。

  What is your specific transport requirement?

  你们需要的运输条件是什么?

  It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.

  这将给我们的运输带来很多问题。

  The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.

  双方就运输方式达成了协议。

  Today let's discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.

  今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。

  How do you usually move your machines?

  你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式?

  The goods are now in transit.

  此批货物正在运输途中。

  Do you do any chartering?

  你们租船吗?

  A part of the goods were damaged in transit.

  一部分货物在运输途中受损。

  Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.

  海运是目前世界上最重要的一种运输方式。

  Please have the goods transported by air.

  请 空运 此批货。

  We don't think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.

  我们认为此货不适合用铁路运输。

  You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.

  我猜你们安排铁路运输有困难。

  If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage, it's called "combined transportation".

  如果货物在运输途中交换交通工具,这便是“联运”。

  We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.

  我们认为联运货物十分必要。

  It's simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transportation.

  安排联运对我们双方都既简单又经济。

  Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hong Kong is to be charged to your account.

  从上海到香港的运费由贵方负担。

  The bill of lading should be marked as "freight prepaid".

  提单 上应该注明“运费预付”字样。

  We'll send you by air a full set of non-negotiable documents immediately after the goods are loaded.

  货一发运,我们就寄给你方一套单据副本。

  when the goods have been loaded, you can get the B/L signed by the master of the vessel.

  货装上船后,你可以得到由船长签字的 提单 。

  We'll send you two sets of the Shipped, Clean Bill of Lading.

  我们将寄送两套已装运清洁 提单

全文共2276字节  

版权声明:
  凡本网注明"来源:中国出口退税咨询网"的所有作品,版权均属于中国出口退税咨询网。任何组织未经中国出口退税咨询网以及作者书面授权不得转载、摘编或利用其它方式使用上述作品。凡本网注明来源非中国出口退税咨询网的作品,均转载自其它媒体,转载目的在于更好服务读者、传递信息之需,并不代表本网赞同其观点,本网亦不对其真实性负责,持异议者应与原出处单位主张权利。
最新动态
网站介绍 设为首页 加入收藏 联系站长 法律声明 网站地图
中国出口退税咨询网 V8.1 Copyright ? 2002-2012 TaxRefund.com.cn ,All Rights Reserved By 大连龙图信息技术有限公司
本站所有资料未经许可不得擅自转载 经营许可证编号:辽B-2-4-20090019, 国际质量管理体系认证:ISO 9001:2000
申报系统全国免费技术支持热线:0411-85865678(三路并发,自动转接
客户服务中心热线:4006186661(包括产品销售咨询、VIP会员服务、产品售后服务)
投诉热线:0411-81895413